A group of volunteers under the auspices of the local charity the Whitchurch Association have formed together to assist those who are more vulnerable and less able in times of severe weather, such as snow.
This is a local service and is available between 9.00am and 6.00pm
When it snows…
- do you get isolated in your home?
- are you unable to clear your path?
- are you worried about going without essential supplies?
- are you concerned as you have no friends or relatives to help you?
The Snow Crisis Line volunteers can:
- clear small areas of snow if necessary to enable you to get out of your home;
- carry out any essential shopping and collect prescriptions, keeping hold of any receipts and change to give you on delivery.
Simply call 01256 896270
In an emergency always call the emergency services on 999