- All local residents who turned out on the day to plant the orchard
- Volunteers from further afield, e.g. St Mary Bourne, Basingstoke, Tadley, Bishops Waltham
- A&M Hardy Construction who kindly volunteered to dig all 36 tree pits and then stayed on to help us with the planting and tidying up
- Incredible Edible and Inspero of Basingstoke for their advice and help
- Clairemont Stud for giving us a great supply of manure
- Penwood Nursery, Highclere for supplying trees and stakes
- Whitchurch Rambling Club who donated monies for 3 walnut trees
- Yum Yum local catering for their refreshments including delicious hot pulled pork baps and mulled cider
- Andover Museum Loft Singers for such uplifting music at lunchtime
- Second Whitchurch Brownies for all their help and just being there!
- Town Website and Parish Magazine who helped to spread the word
- Whitchurch C of E Primary School for their support and use of car park
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council who provided grant funding for the orchard and also help with ongoing management of the park
- Whitchurch Town Council for their support
- Everyone who donated towards the continued upkeep of the orchard
The Friends is a small voluntary organisation which works with BDBC to ensure the smooth management of the Field. We are always looking for new Friends – please contact the Secretary on 07979 908004 if you are interested in joining (no experience required).