Thursday 1st August 2019
Winchester Road Recreation Ground (Alliston Way)
Using wireless headphones for all of the event’s sound, turns these evenings into a memorable night of dancing, laughing and singing under the stars.
Doors Open: 7:55 pm
Live Music Starts: 8:25 pm
Film Start (approx): 9:25 pm
Event Finish (approx): 11:45 pm (in case you want to book a taxi!)
Bohemian Rhapsody rating is 12A
We require a £10 refundable CASH deposit on the night for the wireless headphones. Headphones will be provided from the marquee once you’re checked in and have been scanned. Deposits are returned when you return your headphones.
The film start time is approximate due to light levels needed for optimum viewing!
Tickets will go on sale from noon on Sunday 12th May:
From the organisers:
SPECIAL NOTES following a meeting arranged in the town for residents to raise any of their concerns about the event.
FOR THE FRIENDS OF THE REC WHO ATTENDED THE MEETING WITH QUESTIONS REGARDING THE EVENTS:
1) There is not enough light going to be emitted from the screen to brighten your rooms and be a disturbance.
2) There will be allocated parking for the attendees and we will make sure that if people live in the area to walk down instead of drive and not to park in front of your drives blocking you in/out. We will work out proper parking for attendees and let them know accordingly.
3) There will be bins provided at the event and we do a litter sweep at the end of night to ensure the field is left spotless.
4) There will be no sound coming from the event as it will all be done through headphones.
5) Tickets will be available online only unless the event doesn’t get fully booked beforehand.
6) If it rains (which it wont 🙂 the show will go on as normal
7) Yes we can post any concerns on social media!
8) The movie with the most votes will be shown from the poll, until we have had the approval from the film studio we can’t tell you that we’re showing Bohemian Rhapsody*.
If there are any worries on the night, come and say hello. The staff are super friendly and there’s a good chance the stewards will probably be your neighbour!
* since confirmed as Bohemian Rhapsody
Look forward to seeing you all there xx