It is with great regret that we are having to postpone the Fireworks and Bonfire display on Sat 26th October 2019 until further notice.
This is due to concerns about the weather, specifically the amount of rain in the build up to the event and the further rain expected throughout the event as well.
We checked the site yesterday and conditions were just about OK but, after consideration, with the further heavy rain expected, we can’t be 100% sure the conditions on-site will allow us and our volunteers to set up and run the event safely for the general public.
We understand this decision will let down a lot of people but we take the safety of the general public and our volunteers very seriously and feel it is the correct decision even though we are gutted ourselves.
We hope you understand and wish you all the best.