Testbourne Community School has published a terrific programme of activities that you can join in on during Autumn of 2012….
Sport & Fitness Classes- Get fit this Autumn
- Yoga– 27th Sept- 6th December (10 weeks.) 20.00-21.30 £67.00
- Pilates– 20th Sept-22nd November (10 weeks mixed ability) 18.00-19.00. £60.00 Intermediate course – 20th Sept- 25th Oct (6 weeks) 19.05-20.05 £36.00
- Daytime – 24th Sept- 28th Nov. 11.50-12.50 (10 weeks mixed ability) £60.00
- Step by Step Zumba– 14th Sept- 23rd Nov ( 10 weeks mixed) 9.30-10.30. £45.00
- Back to Netball- For those of you who want to get back into sport and have fun . 6th Sept (8weeks) 18.30-19.30 £24.00. Contact: Emily.email@example.com
- Ballroom Dancing– 17th Sept-3rd Dec (10 weeks) Intermediate 19.15-20.15 or Beginners 20.20 21.20. £60 individual/ £105 couple
- Aerobics– 12th Sept Wed 9.45-10.45. Casual daytime-Term time only. Pay as you go £4.00
Garden Club. Come along and learn about gardening. Meet every 1st Monday of the month 14.00-16.30.
Lunch Club. Enjoy a 2 course meal every Tuesday & Thursday. 11-14.00. Term time only.
Social Trip to Stourhead Gardens. Friday 26th Oct. Visit these wonderful gardens in full autumn glory! 8.30 departure –return approx 18.00. Cost only £19.00!
Family Fun Day. Sat 20th October 10.00-14.00 Come along and take part in a variety of activities for all the family to enjoy.
Free Family Learning Courses, such as understanding behaviour, learning through play etc, will be hosted in the area. Please contact the community office for more details and a timetable of events.
We have a number of new facilities on offer this autumn.
Tennis Courts & Netball Courts are available to hire for casual use or regular hire for clubs and groups.
You can also now hire our new Conference Suite which can be utilised for meetings, conferences, lectures, learning base, social groups and many other uses. The area has its own toilets and kitchen area suitable for making light refreshments. If you would like to arrange a visit, contact the Community Office.
Another new development will see a Community and Disabled toilet that will be completed this autumn within the Sports Hall complex. These will be designated toilets for Community and disabled use.
Gymnastic Classes– Ages 7-11 & 4-6 Learn in a fun environment from Basingstoke Gymnastics Club here at Testbourne. Tuesdays from 4pm. Starting Oct 2nd-November 27th (8 weeks excluding half term). Cost £35
School Holiday Fun. Each holiday we have a variety of fun activities. Please check with your school and remember to look in the school bags for the promotional information.
- Joining fee: £10
- Gold Monthly S.O: £25p.m
(Tennis,Badminton, Swimming & 25% discount on centre courses)
- Monthly S.O.: £15p.m
- Casual Monthly: £21p.m
- Yearly: £165p.a
We have a number of other clubs, groups and activities that take place at Testbourne, including dog training, dance groups, archery, badminton, toddler groups, fitness groups and many, many more. For more information and details please contact the Community Office.
Inductions , bookings & enrolments need to be completed with the Community Office:
- 01256 892261