There is a wealth of activity down the White Hart to celebrate the Royal Wedding in style, starting with breakfast, continuing with entertainment for all and going right through to a Disco in the evening.
Here are just some of the activities:
- 8.00am – 11am Enjoy Breakfast and enjoy a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz.
- Live coverage of the Wedding on the big screens
- 11.00am – 2.00pm – Nicky the magic lady and balloon artist will entertain younger customers.
- Prizes for the Best Dressed Prince/Princess, Bridesmaid or Page Boy.
- Food served all day with a Best of British Menu
- Arkell’s special Wedding Ale, Blue Sapphire, a real gem of a real ale!
- Champagne served by the glass to toast the happy couple
- Cream teas all day at just £2.00
- Evening Royal Fancy Dress Disco
|Date:||April 23, 2011 at 12:00 am|