The Neighbourhood Plan volunteers meeting will be on Tuesday 1st October at 7-30pm at the Methodist Church Hall. This will be attended by the existing Committee and all who have expressed an interest or wish to assist with the Neighbourhood Plan.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
· Our program of works and key issues (presentation)
· How do we move the program forward (discussion)
· Key roles and responsibilities (presentation and discussion)
· Register of ad-hoc and specialist assistance
· What would be expected of those who volunteer (presentation and discussion)
· Volunteers to confirm their contributions to the process.
The Chairman would like to thank you on behalf of the Community of Whitchurch for helping with this most important and interesting process and I look forward to working with you.
For further details please contact
Chairman Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee.
|Date:||September 27, 2013 at 12:00 am|