Join us at Whitchurch Silk Mill for music, dancing, food and fireworks as we celebrate our temporary closure for major refurbishment as part of the Heritage Lottery funded Preserving the Fabric project.
3.00pm – 8.00pm
Entry and entertainments are free.
Delicious food and drink will be available for purchase – all welcome:
- Real ales and Pimms by Longdog Brewery
- Afternoon tea by Honesty Bakery & hot food from The Travelling Glutton
- Big bouncy castle, waterwheel roulette, mill tours and shop.
- Children’s parachute silk games (3.00 – 4.00pm)
- Music from Les Jordan and Rosie Woodman (3.00pm), Call Me Al (4.00pm), Ukelele Jam (6:15pm)
- Barn-stomping Ceilidh led by Hambledon Hopsted Band (5.00pm and 6.45pm)
- Spectacular Firework Finale (7.50pm)
|Venue:||Whitchurch Silk Mill|