Following the fantastic success of the 2012 London Drive to Work Day, should we have one in our own little town of Whitchurch for those who don’t earn their crust in the capital?
Adapted (slightly) from the original site:
We resolve to:
- Give up walking to the shops for the milk and paper. We’ll drive.
- Park on the pavements to leave more space for driving.
- Give the kids a lift to their school round the corner.
- Stop the family Sunday cycling in the countryside. We’ll go for a Sunday drive.
- Stop walking to the pub for nights on the town. We’ll drive.
- Leave the engine running while parked up as long as possible.
|Date:||December 14, 2012 at 12:00 am|