Our 7-11s workshops are here to give your children an insight into the world of theatre and performing. We know children need a chance to express themselves without being restricted.
Our style of teaching will let your child be as creative as they wish, whether they are shy or confident, experienced in drama or not.
What can you expect from our 7-11s workshops?
- Drama games to build confidence
- Practice in speaking out to share ideas
- Working in pairs, small groups, as an ensemble and individually
- Learning drama skills such as improvisation, staging, voice and script work
- Opportunities to show some of their work to an audience
The most valuable lesson we can teach is that no idea is a bad one, and in drama you can try anything, sometimes the sillier you look, the better!
|Start date:||September 18, 2018 at 5:30 pm|
|Until:||December 4, 2018|
|Next on:||September 18, 2018 at 5:30 pm|
|Venue:||Testbourne Community School|